TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for Salesforce.com
The ActiveMatrix TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for Salesforce.com allows integration processes to invoke Salesforce.com services or be triggered by Salesforce.com events, within TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™. It allows the integration of Salesforce.comn information with other Enterprise systems by encapsulating lower level API calls in higher level services, while providing common services such as session management and logging.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
- Updated: 14-Apr-2020
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.