TIBCO Adapter for Files z/OS (MVS)
TIBCO® Adapter for Files z/OS (MVS) integrates file system-based data on z/OS platforms with the TIBCO platform to share it with other Enterprise Systems. It shortens integration development and maintenance times with graphical design that abstracts complex APIs and lowers TCO by allowing the logic to be deployed in a reliable, available, and scalable architecture.
- Updated: 10-Sep-2014
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.