TIBCO BusinessEvents Standard Edition for z/Linux
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition for z/Linux is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO BusinessEvents is an application that provides the ability to correlate events with other events or historical data to identify opportunities and threats and take action on them proactively in real time to gain competitive advantage. TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® that can run as a cluster of fault-tolerant and load-balanced engines. Object and engine state is stored in an in-memory data grid that is bundled with the product. Disaster recovery is provided through persistence to local disks or to a database. All the add-ons can be installed and can work on top of the TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition.
- Updated: 17-Jul-2017
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.