TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R
TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R enables users to integrate and deploy advanced analytics written in the R language into their applications (such as CEP systems, their own custom applications, Hadoop clusters, grid management systems, etc.) using an enterprise-quality R-compatible runtime environment: the TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR) engine. Using TERR, the TERR engine can be directly integrated into custom applications using low-level APIs or via batch calls, or using interfaces added to products such as TIBCO Streambase and TIBCO Business Events.
- Updated: 19-Feb-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.