TIBCO Foresight ICD-10 Conversion Adapter for z/Linux
TIBCO Foresight® ICD-10 Conversion Adapter for z/Linux is an add-on to Instream or Translator for the purpose of identifying and making the most appropriate substitution of ICD-9 code to/from ICD-10 code, based on contextual information contained within HIPAA EDI transactions. Uses medical content mapping from General Dynamics Information Techology’s ViPS NAV-10 intelligent Convert Engine. ICD-10 Conversion Adapter for z/Linux.
- Updated: 12-Dec-2014
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.