TIBCO Foresight Translator Standard Edition for z/Linux
The TIBCO Foresight™ Translator Standard Edition for z/Linux is unique because it performs high-speed direct source-to-target mapping to and from EDI, XML, and Flat File (delimited and positional) formats, without requiring an interim storage (which is a limitation of traditional translators). The z/Linux runs on a Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.3 64 bit on zSeries.
- Updated: 16-Nov-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.