TIBCO Fulfillment Order Management
TIBCO® Fulfillment Order Management, is a part of TIBCO® Fulfillment Orchestration Suite that automates the processing of product orders. It ensures the capture, validation, decomposition, and orchestrations of product orders created in order entry systems (such as a CRM applications). It reads product offering and fulfillment rules definition from product catalog such as TIBCO® Fulfillment Catalog and then decomposes product orders into a sequence of service orders which can be transparently provisioned by TIBCO® Fulfillment Provisioning or other activators.
- Updated: 09-Apr-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.