TIBCO IoT App Engine
TIBCO® IoT App Engine (IOTA™) is a commercial, supported enterprise offering based on Project Flogo®. IOTA allows users to leverage the capabilities provided by Project Flogo and apply them to industrial IoT (Internet of Things) and application integration use cases both in the edge and in the cloud. With it's ultra-lightweight application framework and open contribution model for extensions, this product allows customers to build logical flows that are capable of running on a broad set of devices and in cloud environments.
TIBCO IoT App Engine is a Right to Use (RTU) product and the software functionality is delivered through Project Flogo on GitHub. To access these artifacts, please visit https://github.com/tibcosoftware/iota.
Currently unavailable for download
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.