TIBCO Mainframe RED
TIBCO® Mainframe RED provides communications between all applications running on z/OS, using the IBM's Coupling Facility (XCF). It takes only a few calls of a compact, standard API in 64bit mode to enable all applications to easily communicate on z/OS .
- Updated: 10-Jul-2018
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.