TIBCO Managed File Transfer Platform Server for IBM i
The TIBCO® Managed File Transfer Platform Server for IBM i is the endpoint software where file transfers are initiated or received on the an IBM i server (also known as System I, & iSeries). The Platform Server for IBM i is native code to the operating system and the Platform Server for IBM i can connect to platform servers on other operating systems.
- Updated: 10-Sep-2014
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.