TIBCO Offer and Price Engine
TIBCO(R) Offer and Price Engine is a cloud-native, high-performance omnichannel server of product offers for digital service providers. TIBCO Offer and Price Engine (OPE) allows a service provider to support multiple selling channels with rules-based offer and pricing scenarios.
TIBCO OPE product models can be loaded from TIBCO Product and Service Catalog (formerly TIBCO Fulfillment Catalog), or from any TM Forum-compliant commercial product catalog. TIBCO Offer and Price Engine can be deployed in-memory in independently scalable containers to any cloud.
- Updated: 18-Dec-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.