TIBCO OpenSpirit Web Services
TIBCO OpenSpirit® Web Services exposes OpenSpirit data, unit, coordinate, metamodel, and event services as easy to consume REST style web services. OpenSpirit enable your own web application or use in conjunction with the TIBCO OpenSpirit Connect Sub-Surface Viewer in order to visualize your well, seismic, or interpretation data.
- Updated: 15-Sep-2016
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.