TIBCO Order Management
TIBCO® Order Management is a cloud-native, high-performance catalog-driven order management system that allows digital service providers to process customer orders scalably and reliably, ensuring smooth order-to-cash completion. It supports order validation, decomposition, and orchestration for low-latency and long-running orders. TIBCO® Order Management can be loaded with product and service models, fulfillment plans and rules as defined in TIBCO® Product and Service Catalog or other TM Forum-compliant product catalogs. It dynamically generates fulfillment plans for submitted orders, and decomposes product orders into a sequence of service orders that can then be transparently provisioned by TIBCO® Fulfillment Provisioning or other activators.
- Updated: 18-Dec-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.