TIBCO Spotfire Analyst
TIBCO Spotfire® Analyst makes it easy to perform ad-hoc analytics or author analytic applications and dashboards comsumable by others. TIBCO Spotfire® Analytics does all this by letting users interactively query, visualize, aggregate, filter, and drill into data sets of virtually any size. Ultimately users will reach faster insights and bring clarity to business issues or opportunities in a way that enables all decision-makers to get on the same page quickly. To create web- and/or desktop-based TIBCO Spotfire analytic applications and dashboards, users simply save their work to the TIBCO Spotfire Server. Requires: Spotfire Server.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
- Updated: 15-Nov-2017
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.