TIBCO Spotfire Data Science - Analytics Developer
Tibco Spotfire Data Science is an enterprise analytics platform that allows data scientists and business users to collaborate on advanced analytics using massively scalable in-database and in-cluster processing. Data Scientists, Analysts and Data Engineers build machine learning workflows with a minimum of code, while still leveraging the power of Big Data platforms. The collaboration interface then allows the analytics team to share insights and data with the rest of the organization, driving action for the business.
For a description of the different user types, please see the following link: https://alpine.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/V6/pages/101875813/Spotfire+Data+Science+Licensing
- Updated: 26-Mar-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.