TIBCO Spotfire Desktop
TIBCO Spotfire® Desktop allows users to easily author and update ad-hoc analytics, applications, and dashboards. Users can interactively query, visualize, aggregate, filter, and drill into datasets of virtually any size. It also allows users to create, edit, and update analysis files without requiring a TIBCO Spotfire® Server to do so.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
- Updated: 18-Oct-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.