TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services
TIBCO Spotfire® Statistics Services enables predictive analytics in TIBCO Spotfire Consumer and TIBCO Spotfire Automation Services. The predictive functions are executed in statistics engines (i.e. TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R, Python, SAS® or MATLAB®). Spotfire Statistics Services includes the TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R - Server Edition and TIBCO Spotfire Service for Python components, that enables customers to run the TERR engine and the bundled Python engine as a service directly within a Spotfire deployment.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
- Updated: 17-Jun-2020
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.