TIBCO Statistica Analyst
TIBCO Statistica® Analyst allows users to execute ad-hoc analytics with scientific graphs and plots. In addition, use the code-free, drag-and-drop workspace to create analytic workflows. Users can also create code nodes in Spark, Python, C#, R, or Visual Basic. Contains: OSIsoft PI connector, analysis of research designs with both fixed and random effects, descriptive statistics, forecasting, regression, exploratory data analysis, quality control, multivariate statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DOE), business rules engine and PMML code deployment.
- Updated: 13-Aug-2019
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- TIBCO's policy is to fulfill all product orders with the latest product versions. Earlier product versions can be requested through TIBCO Customer Support. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.